Alianza Building Services is a Certified Maryland Corporation and a Certified Small Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Business Firm that commenced operation in 2007. The company evolved through the vision of Erika Cabezas. Ms. Cabezas has over 26 years of experience in the custodial and maintenance service industries. “I wanted to introduce a company where we could make use of techniques and procedures that are not only safer for people but that are also much healthier for the environment.” Ms. Cabezas knows that the decisions we make today will determine the condition of the environment as we pass it over to our future generations. “We all have a responsibility to address sustainability.”
It is our commitment to deliver outstanding performance, an unparalleled service and an exceptional value every time that we are entrusted to execute each specific task. Our Executive Team has over 80 years of combined experience in all facets of janitorial services & commercial cleaning.
- Apartment Buildings
- Automobile Dealerships
- Churches & Religious Institutes
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Condominium Associations
- Corporate Complexes
- Country Clubs & Health Clubs
- Daycare Facilities
- Department Stores
- Doctors & Health Care Providers
- Government Offices & Buildings
- Hotels, Motels & Trade Show Facilities
- Industrial Plants/Warehouses
- Malls/Shopping Centers & Parking Facilities
- Medical Facilities (Hospitals and Laboratories)
- Movie Theaters
- New Construction
- Property Management Companies
- Research and Development Companies
- Residential Communities
- Retail Businesses
- Schools and Universities (Private and Prep)
OUR GREEN VISION
READ ABOUT OUR THREE ASSET APPROACH TO ADDRESS SUSTAINABILITY:
- Chemicals that are safer for the people who use them.
- Chemicals that contain zero VOC’s.
– Products that are 100% biodegradable are safer for people, buildings and for the environment.
- Chemical source reduction.
– One example of source reduction is to eliminate the chemical stripping of floors.